REGISTRATION FEES & PAYMENT
Primary Payment Method
*** Author(s) of corresponding paper is advised to read these [ Terms and Conditions ] carefully before making payment. By making payment, it is deemed that the Author(s) has read, understood and agreed to the terms provided in these Terms and Conditions. MALTESAS reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time, at MALTESAS’s sole discretion.***
*** No Guarantee Letter / Local Order / Personal Order is entertained ***
1) Payment is required for each individual author in multi authors’ manuscript if each of the authors wants to attend the conference and receive certificate of participation.
- Authors of the submitted abstracts for presentation must also make separate registration for the conference.
- Only the author who will come to the conference, present the paper and wishes to receive the certificate of participation needs to pay for the registration fee.
- If all the authors want to attend the conference and receive attendance certificate each of them should make separate registration and separately pay for the registration fee.
2) Primary payment method is via senangPay.
- Participant can choose to pay either using credit / debit card or Internet Banking (FPX). All payments must be paid in MYR.
- Participant from outside Malaysia can make payment via senangPay, as long as they are using VISA or Mastercard credit card. Eventhough the currency displayed in MYR, the transaction later will be converted to USD (or local currency) in their credit card statement.
3) Payment also can be made using Credit Card via EDAS
4) For payment through Bank Transfer (Telegraphic Transfers or Electronic Fund Transfers) to appointed MALTESAS event management company – SKAIEVENT TECHNOVATION SDN BHD, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please send proof of payment to email@example.com after completing payment. Make sure to state EDAS paper ID, EDAS paper title and conference name as we handling multiple conferences when sending proof of payment.
5) Registration fees include conference admission, publication fees, conference kits, lunch and refreshments. These fees do NOT include accommodation.
6) The registration fees are breakdown into :